Commerical Licensing of SMS Products

Sustainment Management System Products are licensed for use outside of the federal government through the licensing partners listed below. The process of becoming a licensing partner is handled by the Engineer Research and Development Center's tech transfer office and Montana State University's TechLink Center.

Commerical Licensing Partners